After blogging for just a short period of time, I logged on to find that I have been nominated for a Versatile Blogger award by yomicfit.9. It’s a wonderful feeling to know that there are people reading my posts.
A special thanks to yomicfit for nominating me for “The Versatile Blogger Award” Stop by and check out her blog.
A few pieces of me:
1) I love to be creative in an artistic way.
2) I am inspired by people who think outside the box.
3) I have learned to read people very well. I enjoy people watching.
4) I enjoy listening to soul mood music.
5) I love funky, gaudy jewelry.
6) My favorite time of the day is resting my head on my pillow and cuddling with my hubby and my baby girl.
7) I am addicted to peanut butter. I would go great lengths to get it.
Here are a few bloggers that I feel deserve to have this award too.
In order to accept this nomination you must :
A. Share 7 things about yourself
B. Nominate up to 15 other blogs for this award
(And tell them you nominated them)
C. And don’t forget to give a shout out to the person who nominated YOU!
D. Put the award logo on your blog.